- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
- Farewell to a man who raised the bar
- Seven films where the main character is not the arching character
- America’s answer to bombs, then and now.
- 5 great prison movies that will captivate you
- Dara Says writing contest
Category Archives: Asia
When we read about Burma in history books, we read about war. However, the first representatives of the English speaking nations to that part of the world were Baptist missionaries who saw Burma as “the land of laughter.”
It has been more than 500 years since the first Portuguese ship carrying envoy Duarte Fernandes sailed into Trangque, but the celebrations of the long lasting relationship between Portugal and Thailand continue. The celebrations began a year ahead of time, … Continue reading