- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
- Farewell to a man who raised the bar
- Seven films where the main character is not the arching character
- America’s answer to bombs, then and now.
- 5 great prison movies that will captivate you
- Dara Says writing contest
Category Archives: careers
Last time, we spoke to Joseph Ohler Jr. about his career prospects working from leaving the University in Wisconsin to working at pizza Hut. And, we promised that we’d show how history shaped Mr Ohler’s career.. Well, the Employee for … Continue reading
You may think you know what to do with the future, but do you? Are you just going to stand there picking your nose all day? If so, Chinny McGringo has a word or two to say to you. If … Continue reading
The Academy Awards this year, like other years, are going to the British. But does the Isle across the Pond deserve it? Has it ever such praise deserved? Continue reading
Our brave hero, the Ambitious Candidate (who was exploring the Sea of Jobs for a New Opportunity), was travelling from Interview Bay to FollowupLand, on the Career Peninsula, when his ship (the HJS Network) was blown off course by a barrage of unexpected … Continue reading
Thomas Woodrow Wilson’s name is often used to sell history degrees. Wilson was the only President ever to earn a PhD. Yet he didn’t learn to read until he was ten years old.