- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
- Farewell to a man who raised the bar
- Seven films where the main character is not the arching character
- America’s answer to bombs, then and now.
- 5 great prison movies that will captivate you
- Dara Says writing contest
Tag Archives: banks
At Ptara, we’ve had the benefit of interviewing filmmakers, poets, and historians. However, banksters have been more elusive. Today, we can report that we have gotten a hold of someone who works in the financial sector, at a major banking … Continue reading
“unfair, unprofessional, and dangerous”, that’s what Putin called the proposed new tax in Cyprus. Now, I know this is normally a history and film blog, but this is not an event you see every day. We are witnessing an historic … Continue reading
I just want to warn all my friends and family that this social networking company is the biggest ponzi scheme since AOL and Netscape crashed, hey maybe since the South Sea bubble. At least if you get stuck with a … Continue reading