- Is big Hollywood a thing of the past? Or is Speilburg’s history just unpopular?
- Happy 104th Father’s Day
- We have expanded our team
- Business Journalism 101: The difference between revenue and profit
- Has social media changed the way silly people communicate?
- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
Tag Archives: earthquakes
“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.” – James Madison.
How ironic it is, that during his first term in office, Congress spent taxpayer money on uch an act of benevolence. Continue reading