- Is big Hollywood a thing of the past? Or is Speilburg’s history just unpopular?
- Happy 104th Father’s Day
- We have expanded our team
- Business Journalism 101: The difference between revenue and profit
- Has social media changed the way silly people communicate?
- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
Tag Archives: Fiction
Conventional wisdom* among amateur directors and beginning film lecturers is that camera directions should “never” appear in a film script. Yet, the camera is probably the one thing that separates a screenplay from a stage-play. (Okay, so there’s CGI, logos … Continue reading