- Is big Hollywood a thing of the past? Or is Speilburg’s history just unpopular?
- Happy 104th Father’s Day
- We have expanded our team
- Business Journalism 101: The difference between revenue and profit
- Has social media changed the way silly people communicate?
- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
Tag Archives: romantic comedy
Finding and feeling the right emotions can be an intense challenge. Acting to you is being the character, not merely memorizing lines. Camera work to you is not merely recording the actors, but the camera is also a character, part … Continue reading →