- Is big Hollywood a thing of the past? Or is Speilburg’s history just unpopular?
- Happy 104th Father’s Day
- We have expanded our team
- Business Journalism 101: The difference between revenue and profit
- Has social media changed the way silly people communicate?
- Why were prison riots so common in the 1950s?
- Can you tell a good story statistically?
Tag Archives: science
Sometimes it seems that folklore is ahead of science. In the thirteenth century, the Physicians of Myddfai apparently linked butter to heart disease. “Do not take butter, as at this time (in November) the blood of all men has a … Continue reading